Purchase of Lots
- Made at the City Clerk / Treasurer's office
- Deed is delivered to purchase when space (plot) has been paid to the City Clerk / Treasurer in full
Transfer of Assignments
- No transfer or assignment of any plot is valid until it is recorded on City books
- No plot may be sold for profit
City reserves the right to refuse to consent of transfer if any indebtedness is due to the City by a record plot owner.
Control or Work by City
- Landscape work
- Care of plots
- Trimming of trees, shrubs and herbage
- Opening of interments
- Closing of interments
All improvements or alterations of individual property in the cemetery is under the directions of and subject to the consent and approval of the cemetery supervisor.
Decoration of Plots
Right to Remove
- Floral Designs
Not Liable for Lost, Stolen or Broken
- Floral pieces
- Decor of any kind
- Frozen plantings
The City reserves the right to regulate the method of decorating plots so that a uniform beauty may be maintained.
- Metal designs
- Ornament chairs
- Glass, wood or metal cases
If so placed, the City reserves the right to remove them without notice.