When are you going to fix my street light?
Reporting Street Lighting Malfunctions
Malfunctioning streetlights should be reported to the City of Sidney utility office at 308-254-5300 or online at www.cityofsidney.org. When reporting, you will need to identify and/or locate the pole by the nearest address or intersection it serves. Under normal work/weather conditions minor street light repairs such as bulb, fuse and head replacements typically will be repaired each week on Fridays. Major repairs such as conductor replacement or underground utility work may take up to 3 weeks to repair. There are over 1,400 street lights within the city limits, so repairing/fixing may be delayed due to weather conditions. We strive to get them repaired/replaced as soon as possible.

Show All Answers

1. When are you going to fix my street light?
2. Why does our electricity cost so much?
3. Why is the city spending money on their underground conversion?